Vivo* 60 is a life-support ventilator intended for paediatric patients and adults requiring highly secure and reliable ventilation in the hospital or at home. Vivo 60 offers clinical excellence, versatility and a low cost of ownership.
To treat patient under some of the most challenging circumstances, care givers require security and clinical excellence. Vivo 60 is developed to meet these demands offering:
- Intended use for paediatric (from 5 kg) and adult ventilator-dependent patients.
- Highly accurate volume delivery and trigger sensitivity.
- Advanced monitoring capabilities including integrated SpO2, CO2 and FiO2 monitoring, numeric values and Pressure, Flow and Volume wave forms on display, comprehensive alarms and PC software.
Versatility is a requirement equally important to patients, care givers and homecare providers. Vivo 60 provides multiple benefits to make it a truly versatile ventilator.
- Designed for Hospital, Home and Mobile use, thanks to its attractive Scandinavian design, low noise level, 12-hour autonomy and wide range of accessories.
- An extensive set of modes and settings, three profiles, the choice of single and dual limb circuits with leakage or exhalation valve and invasive and non-invasive use, make Vivo 60 highly adaptable to patient needs and prescriber preferences.
- A highly intuitive User Interface, which is easy to use, easy to learn and helps reduce the risk for mistakes.
Low cost of ownership
Demands for cost-effective treatment and service are continuously increasing. Therefore, Vivo 60 has been developed to offer an attractive cost of ownership to hospitals and homecare providers.
- Robust design and durable accessories.
- A modular technical design for quick and cost-efficient service. There are synergies with Vivo 50 regarding spare parts and technical training.
- The integrated monitoring capabilities reduce the need for external monitoring equipment.
Manufactured by Breas Medical AB, U.S.A.