Vivo® solutions by Breas provides advanced, comfortable and clinically safe respiratory support, which enables the easy transition of patients from hospital to home. All solutions feature an intuitive user interface with home and clinical modes.
The Vivo 30 provides non-invasive respiratory support through Pressure Control and Pressure Support modes, in addition to eSync that enables the Vivo 30 to synchronize smoothly with the patient’s breathing pattern. The Vivo 30 features the Minimal Inspiratory Time in PSV mode that will prevent premature termination of inspiratory pressure, while the Maximal Inspiratory Time in PSV mode will prevent prolonged inspiratory pressure to customize therapy and prevent late cycling off.
- Minimal and Maximal Inspiratory Time
- New improved extensive PC Software 3.0
- Big and easy to read display with simple menu structure and backlight
- Big and easy to use buttons with backlight
- Built-in alarm clock
- Rear hose swivel connection
- 3 Ventilation Modes
- Optional integrated heated humidifier
Manufactured by: Breas Medical AB, Sweden