For nearly 50 years, DeVilbiss Healthcare has set the standard of excellence in the homecare suction device category. Now these safety and performance advantages are built into the compact DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide that is designed to fit the active lifestyles of today’s customers.
In fact, the Vacu-Aide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction on the go.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-500 mm Hg +/- 10% and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Compact package weighs only 3.37 lb
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps caregivers provide precise measurements of vacuum – especially important for pediatric patients
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the unit’s bottle assembly; unique float valve prevents backflow into the unit
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160E Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won’t interfere with a plane’s navigation system)
Manufactured by Devilbiss Healthcare, U.S.A.