The UltraNeb is a high output ultrasonic nebuliser used for humidification, sputum induction and aerosol therapy.
The UltraNeb features four adjustable airflow output settings, an integrated medication timer and adjustable nebuliser rate for greater flexibility. It can be configured to suit a variety of continuous filling systems, can be wall mounted with the optional rail clamp and is also available as a desktop model or with 5 foot stand. For added patient comfort, heated tubing is also available.
The UltraNeb also includes four audible alarms, indicating that the chamber is not correctly attached, the chamber is empty, that the medication time is complete or device failure.
- Timer function: 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 min
- Air-flow output with 4 adjustable settings
- Adjustable nebuliser rate
- Separated air path for patient and device cooling
- Integrated Alarm functions – chamber is not attached, chamber is empty, medication time is complete or device failure
- Adjustable voltage to suit 110V, 127V or 220V
- Suitable for most sterile water systems
- Available as a desktop model, with 5 foot stand or wall mountable with the optional rail clamp
- Autoclavable chamber
- Removable transducer can be easily replaced
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
Manufactured by: Devilbiss Healthcare, U.S.A.