Waveform capnography provides real-time feedback on how patients are breathing or ventilated. Ideal for spot-check and continuous EtCO2 monitoring, Nonin Medical’s RespSense™ capnograph with proven Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology, offer the earliest indicator of an adverse breathing event.
Nonin capnography monitors can be used for Emergency Services/Resuscitation, Acute Care, Sleep Study, Pain Management, Procedural Sedation and Homecare applications.
The RespSense™ WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display monitor offers Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology for a wide range of clinical settings and for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective, RespSense is perfect for sleep labs, procedural sedation, emergency transport (EMS), home care, or in clinical settings where fast, easy EtCO2 monitoring is required.
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- 1.5 hours trending of EtCO2 and respiration rate
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
Manufactured by Nonin Medical Inc., U.S.A.