The Paediatric Concept™ Nasal Mask is intended for newborns and infants on nasal CPAP and NIV therapy. It is a lightweight, comfortable, easy to use mask that is contoured to provide a comfortable and leak-free seal for the newborn and infant.
Key design benefits:
- Comfort: The softness of the mask together with its contoured shape ensures the cushion sits comfortably on the child’s face.
- Leak-free seal: As air pressure is applied, the cushion is inflated and gently forced against the face creating an effective and comfortable seal.
- Ease-of-Use: The elimination of rigid support structures reduces the number of parts, thus ensuring ease-of-use.
- Lightness: Fewer parts also means the mask feels light on the face.
- Visibility: The transparent material means the parent and/or caregiver can see the child’s nose and nares.