Designed for easy use at home, iSleep 20 is an upright, stable and conventional CPAP unit that takes a minimum space on the nightstand and fits perfectly in any bedroom. In addition to providing extended compliance data, the iSleep 20 also brings the care provider and/or prescribing clinician follow-up information regarding the efficacy of the therapy through AHI.
- Built-in, continuous analysis of therapy to help clinicians quickly decide if the prescribed pressure setting results in optimum patient care
- Integrated heated humidifier with adjustable upper airway humidification for increased compliance
- Hose that connects in the rear of the unit, offering easy positioning through built-in swivel. When not in use, hose can either be easily disconnected or stored behind the unit
- Versatile design that accommodates a wide range of masks
- Home mode settings that can only be changed by clinician, as well as settings that allow users to choose personal preference
- Improved visibility of the “snooze” function, to help reduce disturbance of the bed partner when mask is removed during treatment. Snooze function allows the patient to pause the treatment.
- Lightweight design and power adapter for added portability; unit can even be powered from a car or recreational vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life
Manufactured by: Breas Medical AB, Sweden