The Engström Pro* is a critical care ventilator offering clinicians a full selection of ventilator modes, both invasive and non-invasive. It’s designed to provide you with a seamless flow of data and information throughout the patient care continuum. The Engström Pro ventilator is designed to help enhance therapy capabilities, while potentially reducing clinicians’ learning curve. Operation is intuitive and simple, allowing it to be used throughout the facility’s care areas.
Engström Pro enhances your clinical power and offers:
- Seamless Data Flow: To help ensure you have the right data to assess your patients, the Engström Pro provides a seamless flow of information throughout the entire patient care process.
- Invasive Ventilation Monitoring: In the event your patient’s ventilation requirements rapidly change, the Engström Pro can quickly provide invasive ventilation.
- Low Maintenance: The Engström Pro is low maintenance, offering a maintenance-free paramagnetic (O2) Sensor that is standard and never needs replacing. Plus, only one PM check is required annually with no PM recommended replacement parts.
- Flexible Functionality: You can quickly enhance the functionality of your Engström Pro with optional accessories and a multitude of data connectivity ports to accommodate future needs.
Innovative Engström Pro features include:
- Built-in advanced nebulization system
- Operated inline or independently for infants through adults
- Paramagnetic O2 sensing
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Secure access to central stations
- Sophisticated power management control with battery backup
- Auxiliary pressure sensor
- Airway Resistance Compensation
Manufactured by GE Healthcare, U.S.A.