The Engström Carestation is a critical care respiratory carestation that offers integration throughout the care process. It’s a comprehensive, expandable solution for the NICU, Pediatric and Adult ICU, and the Step-down unit. With the exclusive FRC INview* and SpiroDynamics* technologies, the Engström Carestation is designed to help enhance your respiratory therapy capabilities, enabling you to measure Functional Residual Capacity (FRC), Tracheal pressures and more.
The Engström Carestation helps streamline your job and provides accurate information about your patients:
- Seamless Data Flow: To help ensure you have the right data to assess your patients, the Engström Carestation provides a seamless flow of information throughout the entire patient care process.
- Invasive Ventilation Monitoring: In the event your patient’s ventilation requirements rapidly change, the Engström Carestation can quickly provide invasive ventilation.
- Low Maintenance: The Engström Carestation is low maintenance, offering a maintenance-free paramagnetic (O2) sensor that is standard and never needs replacing. Plus, only one PM check is required annually with no PM recommended replacement parts.
- Flexible Functionality: You can quickly enhance the functionality of your Engström Carestation with optional accessories and a multitude of data connectivity ports to accommodate future needs.
Advanced monitoring capabilities with the Engström Carestation include:
- Built-in advanced nebulization system
- Operated inline or independently for infants through adults
- Paramagnetic O2 sensing
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Secure access to central stations
- Sophisticated power management control with battery backup
- Auxiliary pressure sensor
- Airway Resistance Compensation
Manufactured by GE Healthcare, U.S.A.