Waveform capnography provides real-time feedback on how patients are breathing or ventilated. Ideal for spot-check and continuous EtCO2 monitoring, Nonin Medical’s LifeSense® capnograph/pulse oximeter with SpO2 monitoring offer the earliest indicator of an adverse breathing event.
Nonin capnography monitors can be used for Emergency Services/Resuscitation, Acute Care, Sleep Study, Pain Management, Procedural Sedation and Homecare applications.
The LifeSense® WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display monitor offers proven PureSAT® SpO2 and Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technologies for a wide range of clinical settings for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective, LifeSense is perfect for monitoring in and outside the hospital setting.
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- Nonin PureSAT SpO2 technology
- Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- Four-hour trending of pulse rate, SpO2, respiration rate and EtCO2
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Full range of infant to adult sampling lines
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense memory module, download cable and software
- Sens DAC digital to analog converter cables for pulse and capnography
Manufactured by: Nonin Medical Inc., U.S.A.