AnastoClip GC and AnastoClip VCS Vessel Closure Systems are designed to provide rapid and precise vascular anastomosis. The AnastoClip GC Vessel Closure System has new “grippier” clips that create a more secure vascular anastomosis. Both AnastoClip GC and AnastoClip VCS Clips are placed in an interrupted fashion to facilitate a compliant anastomosis. The interrupted placement of the clips allows the anastomosis to contract and expand to accommodate pulsatile flow.
AnastoClip GC & AnastoClip VCS
- Multiple sizes enable perfect sizing for a variety of applications
- Rotating ergonomic handle provides for secure grip and device maneuverability of device.
- Interrupted, Compliant Anastomotic Line
- Fewer Revisions to Maintain Functional Patency**
- Reduced procedure time†
Benefits of the AnastoClip GC:
- Grippier AnastoClip GC clips feature 50% higher retention force. The new design penetrates the vessel wall to create a more secure anastomosis.*
- AV fistulas
- Peripheral bypass grafting
- Arteriotomy and venotomy
- Vessel repair
A study in the Journal of Vascular Surgery concluded that the AnastoClip: “…significantly improved patency and reduced revision rates for clipped AVF compared with conventionally sutured constructs.”**
Manufactured by LeMaitre Vascular, Inc., U.S.A.