ACE® ensures prompt, effective delivery of aerosolized medication from MDI canisters. Its versatile design permits use in a vent circuit, with an incentive spirometer, in conjunction with an endotracheal airway or resuscitation bag, and in routine oral inhalation.
ACE®‘s unique, cone-shaped chamber maximizes respirable volume, while its clear construction helps clinicians and patients confirm availability of prescribed dose.
- Inspiratory coaching adaptor
- Inspiratory valved mouthpiece
- Versatile design
- Detachable silicone facemask
- Four color coded sizes
- Dual valved facemask
- Coaching adaptor encourages the patient to inhale more slowly. Laminar flow rates help to improve aerosol distribution and penetration
- One-way valve opens to allow inhalation of the aerosol cloud and closes to prevent the patient from exhaling into the chamber
- Long lasting, clear plastic construction minimizes breakage or damage
- Reduce inventory and enhance staff efficiency
- By stocking only one type of MDI spacer, you’ll save money and inventory space. Works in multiple aerosol delivery situations. You can reduce staff training and maximize efficiency
- Allows the use of ACE in a ventilator circuit, with a resuscitation bag, with a mask, or as a hand-held unit
- Maximizes respirable volume
- Can accommodate virtually any patient
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without moving from patient’s face
- Easy to remove and clean.
Manufactured by: Smiths Medical, U.K.